Thursday, January 6, 2011

Installation of 2011 Officers

Installation of the 2011 officers went very well.  I was extremely pleased with the turnout of family and guests as well as brothers from Garnet and the Grand Lodge at this open installation.  We were one position short of repeating last years rare installation of having all officers present.  I look forward to installing the last brother on Monday at the stated meeting.

I'd like to express my appreciation to the Past Masters of Garnet Lodge who conducted our installation.  I have received many positive comments.  The installing officers were Ken Arehart (Master), Fred Herring (Marshal), Don Grossman (Secretary), and Ed Witter (Chaplin).


I initially thought that the full sheet cake was too much, but I later wondered if White Bear Lake was the next Edina...a bunch of "cake eaters".

No comments:

Post a Comment