Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Job's Daughters Bethel 76 Installation

Last Friday Kandace Ness, daughter of Gary Ness of Garnet Lodge, and Bethel 76's elected and appointed officers were installed at a well attended installation.  There were representations from Garnet Lodge, DeMolay, and Eastern Star as well as family and friends.

From my conversations with the members of Garnet in attendance, it was apparent that they were there for the installation.  However, with a reminder from me about the scavenger hunt, they did collect on of the items.

Their picture with the new Honored Queen is below.  I should have taken a picture of all the food and desserts.  I think that I gained 10 pounds that night.  Thanks to everyone who provided the food.  It was very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment